Meet Dr. Nelson
Dr. Nelson’s Dental Care Philosophy
I am a dentist who believes that compassion and skill are the traits that allow me to best meet my patients’ oral health needs. The goal of our Vancouver, WA family dental office is to provide education, hope, and ultimately satisfaction to our patients’ lives by eliminating pain, restoring function, and improving the appearance and confidence of their smiles.
I am dedicated to providing every patient with unparalleled dental care. That’s why I offer you my exclusive 5-Point Advantage: five great reasons… five solid commitments… why you should make Salmon Creek Family Dental your first choice:
- Commitment to Advanced Technology- Our office uses only state-of-the-art equipment, and my staff and I remain committed to keeping the tools and techniques we use on patients up-to-date by participating in continuing education that allows us to learn the latest advances in dentistry.
- Commitment to Convenience- We offer convenient early morning and lunchtime appointment times to accommodate your busy lifestyle. Patients are seen promptly at their appointment times, and should you ever have to wait longer than 15 minutes, we’ll give you two movie tickets to help make up for the inconvenience!
- Commitment to Expert Care- I remain committed to becoming the best dentist possible. If you are not satisfied with the care you receive for any reason, I will work with you until you are happy.
- Commitment to Affordability- I believe everyone should be able to afford a great smile. That’s why we offer flexible payment options and work with all dental insurance providers. Uninsured? We offer competitive fees and honor all major credit cards. Our office also offers interest-free payment plans and CareCredit.
- Commitment to The Golden Rule – At Salmon Creek Family Dental, we follow the Golden Rule – We treat you like we would want to be treated. From our friendly and compassionate staff to our commitment to patient satisfaction, we make sure to treat every patient like family. We want to be your Vancouver, WA dentist of choice.
Dr. Nelson’s Education and Credentials
- Dale Nelson, DMD – Oregon Health Sciences University, 1989
- Education – BS Microbiology, Brigham Young University 1985
- Continuing Education – Dr. Nelson has taken thousands of hours of postgraduate coursework and continues to take more on an ongoing basis
- Member – Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, Washington Dental Association, Clark County Dental Society, Goldfogel Cosmetic Dentistry Study Club
Dr. Nelson’s father was a family dentist for 42 years. Dr. Nelson worked closely with his father for several years until he moved to Vancouver to start a family. Dr. Nelson served as an LDS missionary in Japan for 2 years, and has traveled to small towns in Mexico to provide dentistry for children.